Thursday, November 28, 2019

Goodbye

I promised to never leave
But in you i can no longer believe
I really wanted to stay
But you just pushed away
Wont go run and hide
Just know i never lied
If you ever need me
You know where i'll be

You dont care anymore
Closing of the door
This is goodbye
Apple of my eye

I was always honest and true
Dont know what else to do
So go run and hide
With the ones who always lied
Though you i will miss
I cant take anymore of this
Putting me through it again and again
How can you call yourself a friend

You dont feel anymore
Knock me to the floor
This is goodbye
Lies i no longer buy

What do you want from me
Why you put me through misery
Maybe i was wrong
To love you so strong
Time will heal my heart
Let me go back to the start
To this day you are missed
Wont see scars on these wrists

I dont care anymore
Feeling so sore
This is my goodbye
My love will never die

No comments:

Post a Comment