Thursday, November 28, 2019

Always Right

You might wonder why I'm always right
Its because nothing is blocking my sight
I've known people like you
All them have been led to doom
Have you ever notice when he has you
All he gives you are reasons to feel blue
Though I'll never tire of cheering you up
You need to know when enough is enough
Look how much fun you have
When hes not there to block your path
You might have fears of being alone
With me around youll never be on your own
I'll always be your friend
Even after you try to put it to an end
Know I truly love you
And when I say you I mean your daughter too
You'll never have a reason to fear
As long as you keep me near
I'll be your wall to protect
And i promise I'll never defect
I am willing to change if need be
And my priorities can be rearranged as you see
With you theres this feeling ive never felt before
A feeling i feel deep inside my core
I'll give you my all
And I'll never let you fall
Im not here to try to replace
I only want to see a smile on your face
I know i always have a lot to say
But its proven true everyday
He might know the things youve been through
But it doesnt seem he really knows you
Im the one always there
When he seems not to care
Im the one who eases your mind
When he doesnt have the time
Im the one who makes you smile
When he shuns his wife and child
I hope i can open your eyes
Before he makes us say our last goodbyes
I know its hard but take my hand
Ill carry you when you cant stand
Trust me without him isnt the end
You can always count on family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment