Friday, November 29, 2019

Speechless

You changed your mind i should have known
But its ok im used to walking alone
I thought i found somewhere to belong
But i guess i was wrong
Its happened before youre not the first
Dont worry you havent been the worst
What can i say to change your mind
Im speechless for the first time
Like i said from the start
Im going straight for the heart
Dont say it musnt be
We can make it through this youll see
Dont stop what weve started
I dont want to leave brokenhearted
When you act in haste
All you make is waste
For you i will wait
So i put my life in the hands of fate
When i hold you how do you feel
Do you feel this could be real
I swore id never compromise
But that changed when i looked in your eyes
Ive never felt i had so much to lose
But its not up to me you must choose
No matter what the choice
You wont stop hearing my voice
If you grant me this thing i wish
I will make your dreams come true i promise
Please dont quit on me
My love may be the key
Im not saying it has to be tomorrow or the next day
It can be many months away
I always want to be here
To help you overcome any fear
But im not like other guys
So im not going to resort to making you cry
I hope the poem doesnt make you sad
Because thats not the intention i had
So when you become ready
I hope its me you come to see
I can act like the guys of ole
And turn on you and act cold
What cost are you willing to pay
To keep me from going away
Im never going to give up on you
I know deep inside you are pure and true
For you theres nothing i wouldnt do
And this i promise you
Look how far youve come with me
Just think what the possibilities can me
So let me be your knight in plaid
And i'll show you what youve never had
You ask what would you do without me
Maybe youd live your life in complete agony

No comments:

Post a Comment