Saturday, November 30, 2019

Another Day (Thug Thursday #3)

Gotta stop this nightmare
No one seems to care
Life spiral down to derange
Everyday nothing seems to change
If nothing happens soon
Day closer to impending doom
Every night an empty bed
Would anyone notice if i was dead
Not looking for sympathy
World fills me with apathy
Life nothing but a shit pile
All i can do is hide behind this smile
Constantly emotionally abused
Constantly falsely accused
Leaving me in a state of worthlessness
Bringing anger and pain to the surface
Nothing new just every day fate
I know how to swallow the hate
Smoke it up grab another drink
Dulling the pain allowing rage to sink
Life filled with disappointing sorrow
The sun wont come out tomorrow
But this is my legacy my life
I have to deal with the agony and strife
Alone I'll always walk
Forever Death will stalk
This is no story to make you sob
Just another day in the life of Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment